5000 One Time
Send newsletters, special offers, follow-up emails, member notices, customer service announcements, affiliate emails, invitations – anything to entice visitors to return to your site.
"If you don't have a newsletter, then publishing one is probably the single-highest ROI action you can take to improve your Internet presence." - Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox, March 12, 2007
Send up to 5000 emails.
Email Marketing and Contact Management enables you to:
- Personalize emails to contain any contact information you capture
- Create professional-looking emails, newsletters and other communications using industry-specific templates or custom templates you create
- Schedule emails and target them to multiple lists or selected contacts within a list
- Send autoresponder emails at preset intervals
- Assign autoresponders to entire mailing lists or subsets of lists
Test the Effectiveness of Your Marketing
Never be in the dark about the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. With Email Marketing and Contact Management, you can easily find out which campaigns get the best results based on open rates and click-thrus.
- Use split testing to determine which email campaigns perform best.
- Run a split test on a small portion of your list and automatically send the best email to the rest of your list.
- Test unlimited variations in a single split test.
Don't delay a promotional campaign because your website isn't ready.
When you find an effective marketing campaign, instantly update your website with new products or services for that campaign with Tri-State Web Marketing's easy-to-use Website Content Management System (CMS).
Reporting and Tracking Capabilities
Advanced reporting and tracking capabilities give you the information you need to judge the success of your marketing campaigns.
Want to know who is reading your emails and who isn't? Want to find out who clicked which links and when?
You can view an open rate and click rate report for various time periods. You can also see who opened your autoresponders, which links they clicked on and more, including unsubscribe and bounce reports.
You can even enter your LiveTrack Website Analytics details when you're sending an email campaign. Email Marketing will attach a tracking code to all links in your email, giving you full integration for number of visits, goals and e-commerce conversions.
Easy Contact Management
Email Marketing and Contact Management provides you with full contact list management features that save you time.
Email Marketing and Contact Management can:
- Automatically handle opt-ins, unsubscribe requests and bounced email cleaning.
- Let you add contacts manually or import them from Microsoft Excel, Outlook or a CSV file.
- Provide custom sign-up forms that match your website.
- Store unlimited information about contacts.
- Create an unlimited number of contact lists, allowing you to group contacts based on type or lead source such as "newsletter subscribers" and "sales leads".
- Filter contacts across multiple lists based on common attributes such as location or interests and send emails to each.
Keep Your Website and Your Marketing in Sync
Email Marketing and Contact Management can make email marketing so easy, you'll be hard-pressed to keep your website up to date. You need a state-of-the-art Website Content Management System (CMS).
Tri-State Web Marketing's Website Content Management System (CMS) makes it easy to quickly update pages on your website so the content can change as your marketing campaigns change. Keep your site current and respond rapidly whenever you need to add, delete or modify pages.